Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Just Some "friend"...more.


Most people, would write about their family, a pet, anything important to them perhaps. Even a friend. But Cassidi, shes my Best friend. Shes more than a friend actually, were pretty much sisters...cousins...wifeyy...you name it. Weve been best friends since the beginning of second grade. Were by each others side ever since then. Shes my cheese to my macaroni, cant live without her. Shes backed me up on everything, been with me through everything. Weve pretty much gone through i all. I adore her, admire, idolize, revere, dote on, cherish. So many words can be using to show my appreciation to her. Cassi has always been with me, i actually can't remember a time we haven't been together.
Some things, your just born to know. Its like a state of mind, you just know it! That's my knowing, Cassi. Shes always been there and i know she always will be. It feels like she was born with me by my side and wouldn't leave...ever.
I remember us always worrying about going to Junior high and seeing if we'll grow apart. Not even close. Were like peanut butter and jelly. Its not "Brittany" or "Cassidi". Everyone knows us as "Brittany and Cassidi".
We go to school together everyday, and come home together. Each time i see someone and Cassi's not beside me. Everyone's always thinking something is wrong, "wheres Cassi?".
We never get tired of each other no matter what. We had other friends come and go but were ancient to people, and I'm thankful for that. I'm so glad i met her and so glad i have her. Shes one of the best things that have happened to me.
We both plan to stay together, maybe even buy a house right next to each other in the country with a big o' lake, with a hot tub... and everything. We plan our future house out and everyday. Knowing we will never get sick of each other like most friends. Shes not just a friend to me, shes much more than that.

~BRITT

1 comment:

  1. Friends help us through life, Britt. I'm glad you found a soulmate!!!

    ReplyDelete